Serving Chicago, IL & Beyond
KEVIN BENJAMIN: Generally speaking, there’s not one particular type of person who files bankruptcy, but the situation’s pretty similar. What’s the situation? Stress, emotion.
You would be surprised how clients are amazed that there’s more than one way to get out of this and that there’s life after bankruptcy. So when a client talks to me as part of our free consultation, I will alleviate their concern by showing them solutions to solve their problem which also then solves the emotional, the stress problem.
Typical questions we may get: can I keep my home, am I going to lose my car, my assets, how does it affect my credit? I have the answers for all of those. Call me and for free come see me and let me tell you how to eliminate your debt, keep your assets, save your home and restore your credit and move forward.
It can be done. It takes a little bit of time but I’m going to tell you how I and my firm can do it for you. Don’t worry about it, I got your back.
Why Choose Us?
- You can meet with an experienced law Partner in the Firm not some associate.
- We concentrate in foreclosure defense and bankruptcy so we have more options to offer you then other attorneys
- We also represent individuals in Chapter 11's that offer better loan workout and restructuring options then Chapter 13 and most bankruptcy lawyers do not know how to do it.
- We offer a free no obligation consultation where we will discuss your option or options, tell you the pros and cons of each one, the fees and costs and help you make an informed decision. There can be more then one solution!
- We offer affordable payment plans and fixed fees in most cases.
- We have the specialized knowledge to incorporate your student loan debt into your bankruptcy protection