February 18th 2015
Took me 3 months and several consultations prior to hiring Kevin Benjamin. The initial consultation went very well, I hired Kevin because he was a patient man this was assuring. He was informative and wanted me to have a clear understanding of how the laws in bankruptsy would apply to my own situation. He outlined my options, the objectives in how he planned to achieve my goals.
He was especially consistent with progress. In addition to
his commitment, i most appreciated his preparing me for a fresh start to a good credit standing after the filing was completed. Thank you Kevin and a special thanks to your staff for following up with me.
– Anonymous via AVVO
I recommend Kevin
February 17th 2015
I came to Kevin after speaking with several other attorneys. Kevin was thorough in giving me all my options. Bankruptcy was the best one fore me. He handled the case quickly and everything went smoothly. I recommend Kevin to everryone I know.
-Carol via AVVO
Terrific Attorney and Personal Service
November 26th 2014
When I needed help with my mortgage issue I spoke to many lawyers but Kevin was the one who knew what he was talking about. I was also impressed that he was the Attorney who personally handled the matter and the one I would meet with. He took my calls, kept me informed, explained the process and delivered!
Why Choose Us?
- You can meet with an experienced law Partner in the Firm not some associate.
- We concentrate in foreclosure defense and bankruptcy so we have more options to offer you then other attorneys
- We also represent individuals in Chapter 11's that offer better loan workout and restructuring options then Chapter 13 and most bankruptcy lawyers do not know how to do it.
- We offer a free no obligation consultation where we will discuss your option or options, tell you the pros and cons of each one, the fees and costs and help you make an informed decision. There can be more then one solution!
- We offer affordable payment plans and fixed fees in most cases.
- We have the specialized knowledge to incorporate your student loan debt into your bankruptcy protection