If you're in a tough financial situation, don't wait for your debts to become overwhelming and your lender to foreclose on your home. For help managing and eliminating your debt, trust the skilled bankruptcy lawyers and foreclosure lawyers of Benjamin Brand, LLP. We have the knowledge and expertise necessary to navigate the bankruptcy and foreclosure processes for Chicago residents.
Driving to Our Law Office:
Our office is conveniently located in Chicago's Near West Side, near where Interstates 90 and 290 intersect.If you're coming from the north side of Chicago, take Interstate 90/94 East until you get to exit 48B for State Route 64/North Ave. After you get off the freeway, take a right onto North Ave and a quick left onto Ashland Ave. After about two miles, you'll take another left on Jackson Blvd. You should see our building on the left. If you're coming from the south, take Interstate 90/94 until you reach exit 52B for Roosevelt Rd. Take a left on Roosevelt Rd and continue for about a half mile. Turn right onto Racine Ave, go over the freeway, then take a right on Jackson Blvd. You'll see our office on the left.
What's NearbyUniversity of Illinois at Chicago The Field Museum Grant Park Little Italy Chicago got its name from a Native American word for "wild garlic,"and first became incorporated as a city in 1837. Chicago was founded near the portage route between Lake Michigan and the Mississippi River, which helped the city become the major commerce hub it is today. With a population of 2.7 million people, Chicago is the third-largest U.S. city after New York City and Los Angeles. The O'Hare International Airport is the world's second busiest airport in the world, and Chicago sees nearby 50 million visitors every year. Chicago is well known for its skyscrapers—including the Sears/Willis tower, which was the tallest building in the world for almost 25 years.
Chicago Public ResourcesChicago Police Department Chicago Transit Authority O'Hare International Airport
Why Choose Us?
- You can meet with an experienced law Partner in the Firm not some associate.
- We concentrate in foreclosure defense and bankruptcy so we have more options to offer you then other attorneys
- We also represent individuals in Chapter 11's that offer better loan workout and restructuring options then Chapter 13 and most bankruptcy lawyers do not know how to do it.
- We offer a free no obligation consultation where we will discuss your option or options, tell you the pros and cons of each one, the fees and costs and help you make an informed decision. There can be more then one solution!
- We offer affordable payment plans and fixed fees in most cases.