Foreclosure Solutions Attorney in Chicago, IL
We can help you to save your home!
It is no surprise to learn that the economy is difficult right now. If you have received notice from the bank that they are trying to foreclosure on your home, it is vitally important that you get skilled legal assistance to help you save it. With the help of a foreclosure defense lawyer from Benjamin Brand LLP, you can review your current situation to determine the best solution. Regardless of whether we are helping to create a loan modification proposal or even discussing the benefits of bankruptcy, you can trust that we are on your side. Since 1989 our attorneys have we been using their experience in helping consumers save their homes. .
Our foreclosure law firm can help you with the following:
- Foreclosure Defense: Are you finding it difficult to make your mortgage payments and are facing a possible foreclosure? We can help determine if they have the legal right to do so!
- Loan Work Outs: If you are facing foreclosure, we may be able to help rework your mortgage and loan payment so you can possibly keep your home.
- Mortgage Restructuring: We may be able to assist you by restructuring your current home payments to make them lower each month. Let our attorneys customize a plan for you!
Your leading mortgage loan litigation attorney in Chicago, IL
If you would like to learn more, please do not hesitate to call 312.853.3100 today!
Why Choose Us?
- You can meet with an experienced law Partner in the Firm not some associate.
- We concentrate in foreclosure defense and bankruptcy so we have more options to offer you then other attorneys
- We also represent individuals in Chapter 11's that offer better loan workout and restructuring options then Chapter 13 and most bankruptcy lawyers do not know how to do it.
- We offer a free no obligation consultation where we will discuss your option or options, tell you the pros and cons of each one, the fees and costs and help you make an informed decision. There can be more then one solution!
- We offer affordable payment plans and fixed fees in most cases.