Will I Ever Get Credit Again?
The answer to that question is absolutely yes. You will earn credit again. Chapter 7 bankruptcy or Chapter 13 bankruptcy can be a solid first step toward getting a fresh start on your finances.
At Benjamin Brand Services in Chicago, Illinois, our attorneys can explain the benefits of bankruptcy versus debt consolidation or any other way of dealing with your debt. We can also explain to you the track that most people who go through bankruptcy take from being overwhelmed with debt and a lack of available credit to being debt free and credit rich.
Securing Credit After Bankruptcy
Filing bankruptcy will eliminate or discharge all of your unsecured debt. The greatest harm to anyone’s credit report is typically a high debt-to-income ratio. Bringing your debt down, even if you income stays the same, will naturally make that ratio more attractive to potential lenders. Many of our clients begin receiving offers for credit soon after receiving their discharge from bankruptcy.
Our lawyers can guide you on how to build your credit again. One of the ways we accomplish this is through advising you on securing loans that will rehabilitate your credit.
Free Credit Audit
We will audit your credit report following your bankruptcy. We will look for creditors who are not complying with the law.
Debt Consolidation Is not Worthwhile
The key to rebuilding credit is the reduction of debt. Once that has been accomplished the debt-to-income ratio will look a lot better and you can secure rehabilitative loans. Debt consolidation extends the amount of time that you will have that high debt-to-income ratio, which is unattractive to potential creditors.
Let us help you rebuild your credit. Call 312.853.3100 or contact us online to schedule your free initial consultation. We offer flat fees so that our customers know their costs up front. Se habla español.
Why Choose Us?
- You can meet with an experienced law Partner in the Firm not some associate.
- We concentrate in foreclosure defense and bankruptcy so we have more options to offer you then other attorneys
- We also represent individuals in Chapter 11's that offer better loan workout and restructuring options then Chapter 13 and most bankruptcy lawyers do not know how to do it.
- We offer a free no obligation consultation where we will discuss your option or options, tell you the pros and cons of each one, the fees and costs and help you make an informed decision. There can be more then one solution!
- We offer affordable payment plans and fixed fees in most cases.
- We have the specialized knowledge to incorporate your student loan debt into your bankruptcy protection