Bankruptcy Attorney in Chicago, IL
Offering Chapter 13 Bankruptcy Solutions
We understand that times are hard, especially with the severe increase in long-term unemployment and the decrease in home values and wages. You may have difficulty making payments that were once easy to pay. Our Chicagoland bankruptcy lawyer is armed with the knowledge and enthusiasm to walk you through bankruptcy and any problems that may accompany it.
Our areas of expertise include the following:
- Chapter 7 Bankruptcy: Our attorneys can help you eliminate all unsecured debt and still keep your house and vehicle. Let us help inform you what assets you can keep!
- Chapter 11 Bankruptcy: You as an individual can also file for Chapter 11 bankruptcy in Chicago, Ilinois. There are some major advantages of filing Chapter 11 instead of Chapter 13 or Chapter 7. Call us today at 916.349.4892 to learn more about this.
- Chapter 13 Bankruptcy: We can help you keep your property by solving your debt problem via Chapter 13. Use your income to pay off debt over a period of time and become debt free.
Bankruptcy shouldn’t be a heavy burden for your family. With support from Benjamin Brand, LLP we can help you jump through all the bankruptcy hoops so you are financially safe and secure in the end
The Attorneys at Benjamin Brand LLP can help you painlessly file bankruptcy and become debt free while keeping your assets! .
Call us at 312.853.3100 for more information about our areas of expertise.
Why Choose Us?
- You can meet with an experienced law Partner in the Firm not some associate.
- We concentrate in foreclosure defense and bankruptcy so we have more options to offer you then other attorneys
- We also represent individuals in Chapter 11's that offer better loan workout and restructuring options then Chapter 13 and most bankruptcy lawyers do not know how to do it.
- We offer a free no obligation consultation where we will discuss your option or options, tell you the pros and cons of each one, the fees and costs and help you make an informed decision. There can be more then one solution!
- We offer affordable payment plans and fixed fees in most cases.