Bankruptcy Attorney in Chicago, IL
Meet The Founder And Managing Partner At Benjamin Brand, LLP – J. Kevin Benjamin, Esq.
No challenge is too difficult for Attorney J. Kevin Benjamin, Esq.! Since 1989, he has become widely known for being knowledgeable and trustworthy in the bankruptcy and foreclosure field. He is the founder and managing partner of Benjamin Brand, LLP and oversees all the bankruptcy filings, reorganization plans and foreclosure defense strategies at the firm.
His knowledge and experience includes:
- Has represented thousands of individuals in Chapter 13 bankruptcy reorganizations, Chapter 7 liquidations and foreclosure related issues.
- In 1986, he received his real estate license and was also a managing broker for SteinCo, Inc.
- Licensed to practice before the Supreme Court.
- Member of the Federal Trial Bar and the U.S. Tax Court.
- Active in the fight to amend the 2005 bankruptcy reform act by lobbying on Capital Hill with the National Association of Consumer Bankruptcy Attorneys on numerous occasions.
- He can help you form a customized plan to get you debt free!
We can help you become debt free & credit rich!
Attorney J. Kevin Benjamin, Esq. has set the standard for our attorneys at Benjamin Brand, LLP. If you are looking for a foreclosure defense attorney, look no further. Benjamin Brand, LLP can assist you with whatever foreclosure or bankruptcy issue you may have. Representing individuals in foreclosure related matters since 1989, you can trust that we are more than qualified to handle whatever problem you and your family are facing. We understand that your debt or other financial issue may feel like an overwhelming summit you have to climb, but we want to climb and conquer it with you. You can be debt free and credit rich in no time!
Your leading foreclosure solutions attorney in Chicago, IL
Call us today for a free consultation
Why Choose Us?
- You can meet with an experienced law Partner in the Firm not some associate.
- We concentrate in foreclosure defense and bankruptcy so we have more options to offer you then other attorneys
- We also represent individuals in Chapter 11's that offer better loan workout and restructuring options then Chapter 13 and most bankruptcy lawyers do not know how to do it.
- We offer a free no obligation consultation where we will discuss your option or options, tell you the pros and cons of each one, the fees and costs and help you make an informed decision. There can be more then one solution!
- We offer affordable payment plans and fixed fees in most cases.
- We have the specialized knowledge to incorporate your student loan debt into your bankruptcy protection